Want to share with you most memorable moments of my summer.
First of all – it’s walks under strong summer rain! Wet, wet, wet!
Secondly, I learn to draw abstractions and even prepare few drawings for collective exhibition.
Thirdly, I managed somehow to make 10 mln of turnover per one day – this is my highest. Still working on my system and improving my skills – summer gave me a lot of free time for trading, so I am excited.
From one of my trips I bring unusual fairy-tale pendant. Look at this yellow cutie! Fans of Pokemongo surely will envy me! 🙂
During camping I observe Perseid meteor shower and make a lot of wishes!
Seeing 2 rainbows in my favorite fountain.
Discovering new taste with challenge wakeupurself, really, never thought that cottage cheese with herbs and garlic can taste so good.
Watching horror movie being home alone late evening! That is great achievement for me!
Out of competition is my trip to Turkey during the dramatical events on July 16th.
But I prefer to tell you about positive things which worth the #100HappyDays list.
And this is:
– Eating a lot of Turkish ice-cream (I can’t eat any other after my trip, it seems tasteless!!!!!).
– Shopping at the Grand Bazar! Go for Gold mission complete!
– Trip to the Princess Islands – this peace of paradise on Earth!
– Drinking real Turkish tea at the rooftop and observing all historical buildings around.
– Feeding seagulls, they are so happy I came back here! Need to notice, me too!
– Feeding cute and furry homeless kitten. I wish I could take you home!
– Eating tasty borek with fish and listening beautiful live music.
Ok, lets sing with her:
(Wish I could) Forget the day that we first met,
(Wish I could) Forget that I love you,
(Wish I could) find another world…which you are not in.