Today I want to talk with you about one of my favorite styles – hipsters style.
Let me provide you with short guide on it, than you will be ready for party in 50-60th style!
1. Blouse, 1/3 sleeve, without overhead shoulders and with rounded or sharp collar.
2. Skirt should match to the color of blouse, but some options possible depends on your idea. The best considered a skirt of neutral color and sun shape or with wedges or just pencil skirt.
3. Dress-shirt. This style looks like a bodice, with gathered skirt and narrow strap.
4. Dress with lush skirt and form-fitting top.
5. Jackets in Chanels style which look as blazers finished on the edge, without a collar, with two tiny pockets and buttons in color fringing also became relevant after 1955.
6. Pants-pipes, capris, bermudas or bermudas shorts with knee-length. Should wear them with ballet flats, flat shoes with pointed toe, as well as sneakers or running shoes.
As accessorie colored gloves can be chosen, shoes with low heels or melenkie handbags-envelopes.
Hipster style colors are riot of colors: yellow, blue, light blue, pink, red, purple, green, etc, as well as prints in the “peas” and flower on clothes. Keep this in mind when going to a hipster party!
your personal stylist,