You know, I have a habbit to start each new day with a smile.
Right here and right now I want to share with you some jokes about marriage, that you can laughing with me:
- Marriage is not a word. It’s a sentence (a life sentence).
- Son: Is it true Dad? I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn’t know his wife until he marries her. Father: That happens everywhere, son, EVERYWHERE!
- Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.
- Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor’s Degree and the woman gets her masters.
- Marriage is a three ring circus : engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.
- Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOR listens.
- Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After the marriage the “Y” becomes silent.
- I married Miss Right, I just didn’t know her first name was Always.
Some of the jokes have reality attached to them for some people in the world today. A grain of truth!!
The joke I like the best is #6: Married life is full of excitement and frustration: In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOR listens.
The reason is that in a lot of marriages this becomes reality. My view on marriage is quite different than these jokes which are based on many marriages today. I consider marriage between to people a loving commitment. That commitment is based on a strong foundation of trust, honesty, friendship and love. A marriage takes work. Loving people must apply themselves in the marriage each day. Not in an undesirable way but rather in a way that they continue to grow with each other. Marriage in my view is a vogue to each other for life. Marriage should be a lifelong partnership between two people that find compatibility with one another. Love at first site does not exist. I have said love must form slowly. Which one joke from above you like the most and why? What are your views on marriage and especially happy marriage?
curious as usual,